Vacancy – Commercial Property Solicitor
Purpose: To develop and grow a Commercial property team within the Firm, contribute proactively in upholding and raising the Firm’s profile with existing and new clients. The individual is expected to have a following and to bring business over.
- Must have extensive experience in Commercial property transactions + following.
- Efficient, reliable with networking skills to win over Clients.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, ability to work independently / on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Ability to work meticulously and accurately within a professional code of conduct.
- Willingness to assist and provide a helping hand in any other matter which will assist the firm.
Job Function and Accountabilities:
- Support and develop the caseload of commercial client matters and ensure that each matter is dealt with in a professional and expedient manner ensuring the client’s interests and instructions are always met as quickly as possible.
- Act only within your area of expertise, to the position appointed and to seek partner authorisation, approval and supervision to any other matter to which you are instructed which is outside of your area of expertise, at all times minimising the exposure to risk to the firm. Such instructions should be passed to other fee earners where necessary.
- Ensure that each and every client is identified in accordance with our Money Laundering Procedures.
- Ensure a strict compliance with the requirements of the office manual and the firm’s Quality Standards Procedure.
- Maintain high standards in the processing of client work, both in respect of your professional standards and client care.
- Forge good working relations both with existing and new Clients.
- Ensure that all incoming and outgoing post, fax and other communications pertaining to your Case are checked by you for accuracy and professionalism.
- Permanent position.
- Competitive and depending on the experience and following.
Negotiable anywhere in London
Please note that due to the volume of applications received we are only able to contact those candidates who are called for a first interview and for this reason applications will not be routinely acknowledged. However your CV may be retained for any future opportunity arising with the expansion of our firm.
To apply please send your CV to email@example.com .