At Cavendish Legal Group, our experienced team of dual qualified and cross-border advisors offer guidance and advice in connection to a wide range of services for individuals and businesses in Spain.
Our experience covers all aspects of company and commercial law, real estate, secured and unsecured lending and private client work, with particular expertise in Spanish/UK cross-border estate planning and administration of estate, wills and probates.
We advise and assist individuals in all aspects of Spanish law, including:
- Wills and succession planning, inheritance, residential conveyance – new and resale – and property transfers, including insolvency and court orders, and dissolution of co-ownerships;
- Repossessions, tenancy and time-share agreements, registration and enforcement of court judgments, notarial documents, including powers of attorney and title deeds;
- Affidavits of law and legal reports, NIE number applications, legal translations.
We also advise and assist businesses in:
- Real estate & commercial conveyancing;
- Secured and unsecured lending transactions and repossessions;
- Corporate matters, including company incorporations, JV and shareholder’s agreements, sales and purchases, and mergers and acquisitions;
- Commercial agreements, including agency and distribution;
- Insolvency and restructuring, debt recovery, registration and enforcement of court judgments;
- Obtaining CIF (VAT) numbers and other certificates;
- Notarial and company certificates, including powers of attorney and certificates for the purpose of account opening, Memorandums and Articles of Association, VAT applications and legal translations.